BODY STRUCTURE PROVIDES
* A Certified Personal Trainer working with you where you choose - at your gym, home, or office.
* Convenient hours set by appointment only so that your fitness program can fit into your lifestyle.
* A professionally designed fitness program developed to meet your individual fitness needs and goals.
* A personal trainer who knows and understands your fitness needs can monitor and adjust your program as needed to ensure optimal results.
* A personalized Set-Up Plan to continue and maintain your fitness goals for the rest of your life.
* Certified Personal Trainer through American Council of Exercise
* Over 19 years of training experience
* Certified in C.P.R. through American Heart Association
* Member of I.D.E.A. Personal Trainer Association
* Featured on NBC-Channel 4 Fitness Segments for over 2 years
* Featured on WBNS-Channel 10 commercial and nutrition/cooking segment
* Featured on Channel 51 Fitness segment with Stacey McKay
* The River 104.9 Radio station’s fitness expert; featured on website and weekly morning talk show with fitness tips
* Featured on WNCI 97.9, WWCD 101.1 and WCVO 104.9 radio interviews
* Produced“Instructional Fitness Video" (2000)
*American Heart Association Spokesperson
*Work with special Populations: cancer & stroke patients, elderly, kid-fit classes, sports conditioning, dog agility performance conditioning, pre/post natal women and special needs children.
Now There Are No Excuses... WE COME TO YOU!
BENEFITS OF PERSONAL TRAINING
There are many reasons why people choose to start an exercise and fitness program:
* To tone, strengthen, and improve cardiovascular health
* To achieve and/or maintain an ideal body weight
* To recover from an injury or ailment that has diminished overall fitness
* To increase athletic performance for competitive sports or recreational activities
BODY STRUCTURE CAN HELP YOU BY PROVIDING:
* Expert advice that helps you avoid injury
* Encouragement & motivation during your workouts
* Instruction on setting & reaching strength and/or weight goals
"I have known Connie for over 20 years. She started training me and taught me so much bout exercise and weightlifting. She is tough, but seems to always know when to push you be your very best. Connie makes you want to run one more mile or do just one more set by making you believe in yourself. When I ran my first marathon, Connie was the trainer who ran those last few miles with me when I thought I couldn't take another step. That is not just a good trainer, but a great friend. I would recommend Body Structure to anyone who is serious about exercise and wants to see real change."
Mary Brunney, 2-marathons, 12-half marathons, 1-110 mile relay
"After years of just running, Connie's Bootcamp Workout helped me firm up in places running didn't effect. I didn't lose weight, but people thought I did because of the great changes in my body."
"Body Structure was my first experience in working out with trainers and I have never stopped. I remember I thought I had a lump in my thigh, and the trainer at Body Structure kept saying they didn't see a lump. Then they said, "Are you talking about your muscle?" Wow! It had been such a long time since I saw a muscle on my body! It was pretty funny! The best training... especially the first time around. If you are thinking about it, do it, and do it with Body Structure."
"Connie is a great trainer! She worked me harder than I would ever work myself and the workouts were always fun, but challenging! The hour flew by!"
A Little About Connie & Her Family!
Connie first got into fitness training in 1989 because she had a love for biking, hiking, running and just being active! She became a Certified Personal Trainer in 1990 and has never looked back! Connie married her best friend, Gary Will in July of 2000, and they have two wonderful children together, Avery and Garrett. Connie & Gary's lives took an unexpected turn after the birth of their first child, Avery, born in 2003. All seemed fine at first, but she was exceptionally slow at meeting her milestones. No one seemed to know what was wrong. After a year of therapy and appointments, it was found out that Avery had a somewhat rare chromosome disorder referred to as, Isodicentric Inverted Duplication of chromosome 15. They received Avery’s diagnosis just two days before her 2nd birthday, it was shocking. The geneticist told them that Avery would be severely delayed cognitively, have seizures (which began around age 5), physical delays, behavioral issues, and low fine motor skills (meaning her hands have little strength and many things from using a fork to writing have been a huge challenge for her). It has been a journey, to say the least. Avery truly has been our angel and a wonderful gift from God."I love to watch her develop", says Connie, and tells everyone that she is much like a flower that opens slowly. Most parents watch their child develop and learn in fast motion, but Connie and Gary have had the privilege to watch their flower open ever so slowly; many times enduring the struggle of each “petal” pushing through or straining to grow. Avery has changed their lives. She is Connie's motivation and focus. "Connie has two “missions” in life, one being the new business she started in early 2011 with her friend Cindy Warren. Together they founded Agility Ability which is Dog Agility Sport Therapy for children with special needs. You can read more about this great therapy at www.agilityability.org. Today they have on-going small group classes with incredibly faithful, loving dog Handlers and their precious agility and therapy dogs. These Agility Ability classes are a labor of love for all involved and it has proven to be Avery’s favorite “therapy”. Connie's second vision is to build a fitness facility to include the special needs families/community. This will be a place where anyone can come in and workout, play in a therapeutic playroom, relax with a massage, or just have a coffee or energy drink. This will be a place where people will feel at home, feel loved and accepted, and get healthy emotionally & physically!
To help out, volunteer, or donate to either of these great causes, please contact Connie Will, Owner of Body Structure &
Co-Founder of Agility Ability (info. listed on Contact Us page); or